Among all the safety problems an employee can encounter, fire can be the most frightening. Every year fires in healthcare facilities cause millions of dollars in damage and result in hundreds of injuries, a number of which are fatal. Yet many employees do not realize how their own actions, or inactions, can contribute to the risk of fire.
MARCOM's training products on "Fire Prevention in Healthcare Facilities" look at how fires start, review steps that can be taken to help prevent fires and discuss what employees should do in case of a fire emergency. Topics covered in these products include:
- Common causes of fires in healthcare facilities.
- Preventing fires.
- The concept of "flashpoint".
- "Classes" of fires.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Handling flammable materials.
- Evacuation and other employee responsibilities.
- First aid.
- and more.
Our General Safety and Regulatory Compliance posters remind employees that safety is crucial, and underscore their employer's safety theme for the month or quarter.
- Measure 18x24 inches
- Correspond to each Safety Meeting Kit and Regulatory Compliance Kit topic
- Fit into all standard display frames and racks
- Available in both English and Spanish